The Best Outdoor Solar Lights of 2020
Outdoor solar lights have a lot of uses. Because of its motion detection feature, it is great for lighting pathways. Aside from making your garden more ambient, these lights can be used for hazard prevention.
Moreover, these can be used for decorating and lighting patios, walkways, and gardens. You can also opt to have them on your deck, swimming pool, plants, water features, and statues. We listed some of the outdoor solar lights that are worth checking out.
120-Watt LED Wall Pack Light by RuggedGrade
- The company improved its design.
- It has bright lights.
- You can have it for a long time.
- It is DLC verified and UL listed, so you can ensure safety and eligible rebate.
- It can be installed easily.
150-Watt LED Flood Light Bulbs by Hyperikon
- It has 100 lumens for each watt.
- It comes with an eligible rebate.
- These floodlights have a life rating of more than 45,000 hours.
- Installation is easy because of the 60-inch cord length.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty.
Solar LED Solar Outdoor Light by ZESOL
- It is packed with features.
- No additional wires are needed.
- It comes with a remote control for convenience when it comes to choosing from the 3 setting modes.
- You can install it easily on a pole or wall.
Outdoor Solar LED Lights by Tera Light
- It has the biggest and most advanced Li-ion polymer generation battery.
- It has a special structure for indoor and outdoor use.
- It is IP65 compliant.
- The brightness comes from 5,000 lumens super bright floodlight.
- It saves energy and can be used virtually in any place.
Royal Outdoor Solar Light Bulb Lamp
- It has a patented solar technology.
- There are no electrical wires.
- It is sturdy and can withstand any weather.
- The installation is simple.