How Solar Power Plant Installation
Solar Power Plant is a system of clean energy and produce electricity from sunlight. Also support the issue of global warming. Because energy is widely used by State Electricity Enterprise is the energy that can not be renewable (fossil) fuel such as kerosene, gas, coal, etc. Whereas current cost of fuel has begun to become dearer. If using the sun is free energy available abundant.
Installation and Operation is very easy, enduring long and a very inexpensive investment option to be public at this time. Can be used to meet electricity needs anywhere, especially in rural areas or areas that do not (not yet) reached by State Electricity Enterprise network.
Various Benefits of Using Solar Power Plant:
- Source of energy that never runs out and is very environmentally friendly
- Can be used anywhere, especially areas that have not yet reached by State Electricity Enterprise network
- No need to pay State Electricity Enterprise
- Without fuel and pollution-free
- Not require special treatment
- Free from all treatment
- Can be used to light a variety of electrical equipment, especially for lighting the lamp, radio, cassette, TV
- Can be used for emergency lighting when electricity of State Electricity Enterprise, have extinction (power off)
- And so on
Principles of Sun Power Plant
In the daylight the solar panel receives light (rays) of the sun and then converted into electricity through the Photovoltaic. Electricity generated by solar panels can be directly channeled to burden or stored in Electric Box System (EBS), before use to load, light, radio, TV etc.
At the night, where the solar panel does not generate electricity. Electricity that has been collected (stored) in a Electric Box System (EBS) will be used. To turn on electrical equipment, especially the lighting, etc.
Components of Solar Power Plant
1. Solar Panel:
Change the sunlight into electricity. Modular form of the solar panel provides the ease of the electricity needs for various scale of the needs.
2. Electric Box System (EBS):
- Set of traffic from the solar panel to the load
- Saving electric current generated by the solar panel before used to drive the load. Burden can be a lamp, electronic device and other equipment that requires electricity
- Very flexible in placement, you can take shift about.
The Design of Solar Power Plant – The Practical and Flexible
With a flexible design that can be possible to increase the capacity of electricity with solar panels only add (maximum 2 solar panel) for each package.
Installation HOW VERY EASY
- Place solar panel outside the house (roof, roof tile, or make your own tower, etc.) directly to the sunlight adjust with the situation / place / situation you secure place
- Pull cable from solar panel, and enter plug to EBS IN DC (There are DC IN and DC OUT) Plus ON-OFF if you use (do not forget to note the ON-OFF key If you use ON if not used right OFF). For a cable if less in length you can add/connect your own. Set EBS & cable installation neat and safely out of reach of children etc.
- If solar panel at work, on the EBS have red indicator lights, when charging energy from the panel to EBS will be full, red indicator light will turn on flicker, if it is full will be off. Green indicator lights mark the flow you are working.
- In the EBS (Electric Box System) have stop contact Out AC is useful to set the electronic equipment appropriate with watt and energy saved. You can also make your own plug combination for parallel needs. (Many stop contacts that have sold in the market with 2 holes, 4 holes, 6 holes, etc.) find the high quality.
- Ready to use to set the lights, tv, radio, etc
Article You May Be Interested In Reading: Solar Fountain
Incoming search terms for the article:solar power plant diagram
(187), solar power plant
(125), solar powerplant
(50), diagram of solar power plant
(34), solar cell diagram
(26), solar cell working
(24), photovoltaic diagram
(23), how solar panels work diagram
(23), sunlight energy
(22), solar power plants diagram
(22), how does solar energy work
(21), solar power station diagram
(20), how solar power works diagram
(19), solar power plants
(17), how solar energy works diagram
(17), how a solar panel works diagram
(15), diagram of how solar energy works
(15), solar power plant layout
(14), Block diagram of solar power Plant
(14), solar panel diagram